Friday, September 4, 2009

almost 8 weeks

Our strong man holding up his head!
I'm obviously really bad at updating this thing. Ryan is nearly eight weeks old, and it's a wonder how much he has grown. Things he loves include: being on his belly, Mommy or Daddy singing along to anything, his aquarium bouncer, taking a shower with Mommy, and falling asleep on Mommy or Daddy's chest. He was sleeping through the night at around week 5, but is back to getting up during the night to eat. I think he's growing. He's officially grown out of newborn clothes, which made me really sad for a day or two. Much to our disappointment, Ryan won't take a pacifier, which I am convinced would make him a happier kid during his sad moments. Plus, it would really help his caregivers at daycare.


Jason went back to work this week (he's tenured!) and I go back on September 14th. I'm definitely not looking forward to getting up at 530am to get us all ready and out the door each day. Ryan's baptism is scheduled for September 20th. We are excited to see family that haven't met him yet and introduce him to the church atmosphere.


No comments:

Post a Comment